Thursday, March 13, 2014

JB ... MY BEST FRIEND

JB. Quick WELD IS A TWO PART EPOXY that comes in small tubes much like thick toothpaste . When something like the Car door handle (YES The FORD TRUCK HANDLES ) Break , who on earth wants to go and spend money you do not have ? You know that you are already pissed off because the damn thing broke anyway . well if you are not then what kind of American are you? Oh Yeah , the cheesy kind who buys foreign jobs. Well for the rest of us get some J.B, Quick weld! you simply mix equal parts of each of the tubes. I use a popsicle stick or golf tee . whatever you use to mix with and in , you are going to throw away . I recomend a plastic Mouthwash type Cup as these are small ; I have small jello shooter size cups in my Craft room & these work perfectly . stir well , the mixture will be a very dark qray . Let the mixture setup for a minute & then apply to an already Clean & dry surface. Hold your items to be bonded for a few minutes. Make sure that you apply a liberal coat. Let your items nest untouched for 24 hours and you Will be amazed at how strong this stuff is . I just repaired the door handle on the frontloader . The husband said he . was going to buy me anew handle . HA!HA! Six months later an six bucks I have a fixed handle . I repaired a on the kitchenaid the truck doors did stay on for 10 years with this stuff. Fishing poles many countless items have breadth JB touch. I think we have used two tubes in 10 years as we only mix enough for the job. Have fun with you repairs ,LATERS .

No comments:

Post a Comment