Monday, August 20, 2012

Table Decor

I have been having loads of fun with the Flower Cart ( I sooo love my Cricut ). Making the decorations for my sister's reception is a load of work and the best thing in the world! I wish it was my full time job, crafting and being creative is AWSOME!!!
Well, my sister is on a tight budget, who isn't these days? I am the biggest coupon FREAK!!! and so I am helping her in the only way possible - crafting! I made these wreaths for the tables with twigs from the yard! The flowers are paper, and the greenery came from two vines on a major sale with a bonus coupon! Woohooo! So we got ten tables decorated for about $20.00!
There are doves and tea lights, paper place mats and purple tinted water for the wine glasses. The tables are covered in fabric from my stash and all the paper was stamped and airbrushed. Coupons made the paper packs $2.50 or less! It was so fun, I also made 50 mini flowers for the napkin rings! Lots more left to do, I post more later. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment