Sunday, March 9, 2014

Latte Layout

I enjoyed using the new Design Space software to make this layout. DS made choosing the colors easy and by utilizing the sync option I was able to limit the number of mats, or in my case colors. Inking the edges and use of pop dots make the cuts jump off the page. The back ground paper is a plain black sheet with gold spritz. I used the Catseye ink pads to do the edges, lately they seem to be my favs because of the size and the color grouping all in one spot. The paper used was an inexpensive white core card stock sold at Wallys; the options are generally good and color packs available at midnight :) The Explore did an exceptional job at cutting out these small words on the first pass with no special settings and these images come with the subscription!! SOOOO cool. I am trying to get my moneys worth as this was a cart I always wanted. I hope you enjoy this project and hope it helps you to make a decisions on the new Cricut Explore, I love mine so far and cannot wait for the future options. Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment