Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Stripper SVG

This was my first SVG cut!! I downloaded a free file and cut three images. I only cut two of the poles while I enlarged the first. I used the Explore and wrote the words with the machine as well. So much fun. Once I saw the plain paper cuts I decided to use my Glimmer Mists, I believe I used the Guilded Gold and Black Magic on these. The ladies were cut from watercolor paper and on cardstock+ setting. This paper accepts mists and markers well - in addition it is very sturdy like chipboard. The gold layer was from a solid sheet I found in my stash - a bulk 81/2 x 11 set with silver and black shiny papers from Michaels whenever it was on sale! The card ba see came from a Walmart paper stack of craft colors - the pattern was built in. I then cut the G string and gloves along with her hair from the Gold image. A gold marker and some flesh colored Copics did the rest. Do not forget to layer the pole under the top word frame! This was way to much fun and I shall have to make more naughty art cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment